THE ARK USE POLICY GRACEPOINT CHURCH
1. Requesters reserved time at The Ark includes setup, party, and clean up of the event. The Ark will not be available before an assigned time or past the agreed end time.
2. Ark requests must be completed through the online facility request form. Upon receipt of this form, a three-step approval process will take place:
a. Approval of Calendar Availability by the Ark Ambassador.
b. Approval of the event by the church staff.
c. Receipt of the deposit.
3. Payments of all fees must be made through the church office. The balance of fees (minus deposit) must be made on the day of the event (or before if you prefer) with a check made payable to "GracePoint Church" or cash in exact amount as we cannot guarantee to make change for you.
4. The Ark requester and their guests must respect the church property at all times:
a. Absolutely no smoking inside any of the buildings at any time.
b. Absolutely no alcoholic beverages of any kind are allowed on the church premises.
c. Any tables and chairs rearranged by the requester must be returned to their original positions prior to leaving the Ark.
d. No tape, nails, tacks, staples, pins, or anything that will mar woodwork may be used.
e. No permanent furniture or equipment may be moved without permission from a church representative.
5. Ark usage fees include custodial care of the area being used. This is intended to cover general cleaning. It is the responsibility of the requester to make sure that all decorations are removed and properly stored or disposed of before leaving the premises. Any additional spaces used for the event should be thoroughly looked over for personal items and general trash that can be disposed of before leaving.
FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THESE POLICIES MAY INCUR ADDITIONAL FEES.
30-Day Cancellation Policy: If 30-days notice is given with your cancellation, we will gladly refund your deposit; or you may choose to apply your deposit towards using the Ark at a future date. If you cancel without a 30-days notice due to unforeseen circumstances (travel, illness, etc.), you forfeit your deposit that was left to hold the reservation. If you choose to reserve another date for a future party, a deposit to hold the new date will be required.
If you agree to these policies, click HERE to fill out a request form.