GRACEPOINT CHURCH OF COPPELL
GracePoint Church is a dynamic church in the heart of Coppell Texas. Shortly after the city of Coppell was founded in 1890, this church was founded in 1896 with 19 charter members as Coppell Baptist Church. In the early 1970s, the name was established as First Baptist Coppell and a few years ago in order to be encouraging to our community and inviting to all, the name was changed to Gracepoint Church. Throughout all of our years, devoted, caring people have always stood ready to minister to the community in the name of Jesus Christ. That spirit of love, compassion, and care that characterizes Jesus' ministry on the earth is alive, well and flourishing in GracePoint today.
GracePoint is currently looking for a senior pastor to shepherd our church, build believers up in their faith and guide people to a relationship with Jesus. He will be responsible for providing spiritual leadership and direction to the congregation; therefore, it is non-negotiable that he must have a strong personal walk with Jesus Christ. He will also be responsible for overseeing the administrative needs of the church. As such, he will use his skills to:
· Provide vision, direction and oversight of the work of the church staff, the deacons and the work of the church as a whole.
· Work directly with the Elders in developing and implementing the spiritual direction for the church.
· Lead the congregational services, ordinances and on-site services of the church, delegating various responsibilities as necessary to other staff or lay leadership.
· Establish and direct effective ministries to meet the spiritual, emotional and physical needs of our members and community, including personal and family counseling from the Word of God.
Terms: This position is full-time (1.00 FTE) position. Salary is commensurate with the responsibilities of the position and the experience of the candidate. Benefits are included. A background check is required.
How to Apply: Candidates wishing to apply should submit a note of introduction, a statement of faith and a current resume to the Pastor Search Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include accurate contact information including phone, email, and social media handles.
GRACEPOINT CHURCH OF COPPELL
PRESCHOOL MINISTRY DIRECTOR
The Preschool Ministry Director will be responsible for
providing leadership and oversight to the spiritual needs of preschool children
and their families. The Preschool
Ministry Director will lead leaders and must be highly relational. He/She will need to have a strong team
mentality leading volunteer teams to provide spiritual development to parents
and children through regular, ongoing programming, and special
services/events. He/She is expected to
contribute to the team spirit of the staff through fellowship, dedication,
cooperation, encouragement, and prayer as he/she serves GracePoint Coppell.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
· Cast vision and develop strategic plans
consistent, and aligned with GPC and NextGen (birth-12th grade
· Loves preschoolers and fostering their spiritual
· Implement and coordinate ministry plans in order
to achieve short-range and long-range ministry objectives resulting in
spiritual transformation, including delegation to volunteers.
· Recruit, equip, and oversee all levels of
leadership within the Preschool Ministry including volunteers, parents, and
· Develop and oversee a strategy that engages
parents in the first steps of their ongoing responsibility of being the primary
spiritual formers and disciplers of their child(ren). (Such as baby dedication, etc.)
· Responsible for all teaching materials and
curriculum to be used by the preschool ministry.
· Continually evaluate trends in Preschool
Ministry, implementing the best quality program for preschoolers and training
· Intentionally build relationships with
preschoolers and their families.
· Create and maintain a safe and welcoming
environments for all guests, preschoolers, and their families. Including maintaining security standards that
ensure kids are safe and taken care of.
· Effectively communicate with volunteers,
parents, and our church via GPOC, our website, social media, and print
· Build, manage, and maintain the preschool
ministry budget in alignment with annual goals.
· Oversee occasional paid nursery workers by
setting job descriptions, managing time sheets, and ensuring all policies and
procedures are met.
· Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
· Actively participate in weekly staff meetings,
staff retreats, and other training days.
· Understand and adhere to the standard processes
established for all ministry areas.
· Align Preschool Ministry with the other NextGen
ministries while working to ensure a strong, cohesive, NextGen team.
· Technology/media skills including MS Office
software and social media
· College degree required (preferably in church
ministry, education, child development, or related field); seminary or Bible
College training completed, planned, or in process is preferred.
· Minimum of 3 years experience as a leader in a
children’s education/ministry capacity.
GracePoint will offer a salary and
benefits commensurate to the expectations of this role and the background of
For more information, or to apply,
please contact Kelli Warren at email@example.com
or at 972.462.1643.