AN ENVIRONMENT OF COMMUNITY & SERVICE
CITY GROUP FAQS:
WHAT IS A CITY GROUP?
Groups meet weekly in homes and on the church campus. Some meet on Sunday mornings after the worship service while others meet on weekday evenings.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT DURING A CITY GROUP MEETING?
Each group meeting includes fellowship, Bible study, application focused discussion, prayer, and service.
CAN I INVITE PEOPLE WHO DON'T ATTEND GRACEPOINT?
Absolutely! Invite your friends, neighbors, and family members to your group to introduce them to Christianity and to other members of GracePoint Church.
WHAT ABOUT CHILDCARE?
Each group creates their own childcare plan:
- Parents plan their own childcare needs.
- Some groups hire a sitter to watch all the children from the group. The cost is usually shared among group members.
- Group members take turns watching the children during the City Group meetings.
- Children participate in City Group meetings.
- Groups that meet on Sunday mornings after service utilize GracePoint's NextGen ministries for childcare.
WHAT DO CITY GROUPS STUDY?
Each group follows a guided discussion that coincides with the sermon series on Sunday mornings.