Ark Regular Hours:
(Starting September 4)
Monday - Thursday
2pm to 4pm
**Note the Ark is NOT open to the public on Fridays**
Some Frequently Asked Questions about The Ark and its rules and policies:
Does it cost money to play at The Ark?
During open hours The Ark is free!
Can I bring food and drinks into The Ark?
Yes. There are tables in The Ark where you are welcome to eat. Please clean up after yourselves using the cleaning spray and paper towels located next to the TV.
Are there bathrooms near?
There are bathrooms right outside of The Ark for your convenience.
Is there WiFi?
We do have a guest WiFi network available. You will need to agree to our terms and conditions before using it.
Can we have a Party at the Ark?
Yes! The Ark is one of the most popular Birthday Party locations in Coppell! We encourage you to host a private party in The Ark on a Friday or Saturday. Click here for more information about how to reserve The Ark for your next party. Parties book months in advance, so check the calendar and get your request in as soon as you can.
PLEASE NOTE: Private parties in The Ark during regular Open Hours are NOT allowed. Private parties are events that exclude the participation of general public and involve one or more of the following: bringing in own refreshments and/or food, gifts, a cake, decorations [e.g.: balloons, streamers], combining tables and/or chairs, etc. Private parties require an Ark reservation. Attempting to host such parties during Open Hours distracts from our vision and goal for The Ark. Thanks in advance for respecting this and helping us to ensure all kids and parents alike are free to build community with one another at The Ark.
How do I get to The Ark?
GracePoint Church is located at 590 S. Denton Tap Rd in Coppell, Texas. To enter The Ark indoor play space at GracePoint Church, follow the signs to the back entrance of the church and press the buzzer once. GracePoint Church is a secure facility, so you will not be let in until it is confirmed you are coming to The Ark. Parents/guardians must be present to open the door. After entering the building, The Ark is down the hallway to your left.
Our desire is for your children to have a fun and safe place
to play while parents build community with one another at The Ark.
Rules to keep The Ark fun and safe:
- Parental or Adult Supervision is required at all times (inside the Ark, restrooms, and hallways). The safety of the children is a priority for us. If you leave a child under your care unsupervised, you may be asked to leave.
- No bare feet. Socks must be worn at all times. We do have a supply of clean socks available if you forget.
- No blankets or other materials may be used to ride down the slide as it is a safety hazard.
- No running inside the Ark area. (This includes up the slides.)
- No shoes may be worn inside the Ark play structures.
- No food or drink may be taken onto the carpeted areas or into the Ark play structures. Please eat and drink at the tables provided.
Note: A GracePoint Staff member may give you a warning or ask you to leave if these rules are not being followed.
If you would like to review weekend Ark Parties, please visit this page: http://www.gracepointcoppell.org/reserve-the-ark